13 November 2008

My subconscious told me to post this

Last night I dreamt that Michelle Obama came to my Sunday School class at church. Only it wasn't my regular sunday school class; there were only about eight people in it. Weirdly, no one was really talking to her. No one was saying "Oh my gosh, you're Michelle Obama," or anything of the sort. I was feeling very shy, but I kept stealing glances at her. Later, I followed her out to the parking lot and told her that I really admired her and that I was very "proud" of her husband. She was gracious about it, but also very guarded. I realized that she had started smoking a cigarette but was trying to hide it, especially from the group of kids that had apparently followed me out. I decided that maybe she was embarassed so I abruptly/politely ended the conversation, walked away and brought all the kids back with me so they wouldn't have to know she smoked.

Later in the dream I was thinking to myself about how I totally needed to blog about my run-in with Michelle Obama.

And now I have.

1 comment:

abby said...

I used to dream about Barack Obama before the election but we were never in Church. I don't know what Barack was doing in my dreams and he didn't tell me to blog about him either.