29 November 2011

Quotables to remember

Little A says way too many awesome things right now that I kind of want to never change, but I know they will. Soon. Too bad I can't remember them all RIGHT NOW so I could write them all down. But here's a few:

"I'm gonna carry you d'round." She's really starting to rock the pretend play and this is one thing she will say to her animals a lot.

"You love me, mommy?" The cutest. She is also saying "I love you" all the time with no prompting lately.

"The dele." She is always calling herself this. She has the first syllable of her name confused with the article "a," so I guess she figures you must also be able to use "the." It is hilarious.

"Green Bear and Little Bear--they're all our friends!" She said this on Thanksgiving morning when I first came into her room.

"What should I watch?" As in what video--apparently choosing is getting to be a bit much for her sometimes.

"Would you say doo dee da?" This is just an example. "Doo dee da" could be replaced with any word or phrase, real or made up.

Currently she loves to talk about her "big girl bed," though that does not always translate to sleeping it. Overall, she is not doing too bad with the transition.

No comments: