25 November 2011

Thanks

Have I said this before? One of my favorite things is when I am cleaning up after dinner and it's LCD's turn to give the munchkin a bath. I listen to all the weird, silly things he comes up with to tell her or to play with her and I listen to her giggles and excitement and "love you, Daddy"s as I work. And that is when I realize I live a charmed life. So what if the dinner I made was mediocre at best? So what if Little A has been hell-bent to destroy every last thing in our house lately? So what if my income is on hold (well kind of so what)? So what if I have hip pain and just rounded week two and am moving into week three of a cold? So what if the turkey didn't get cooked in time for our meal yesterday?

I have a couple of strange and wonderful people that fill up my life with so much love, that give me hugs and kisses and make me laugh. I have interesting, supportive, and GOOD extended family. I have some loyal friends and some newer ones, all of whom give me a piece of something I need in my life. And we have leftover turkey that we haven't even tasted yet.

No comments: