05 August 2010

indoors v. outdoors

Just uploaded some pics from my new camera phone which is supposed to have uniquely awesome high quality.

Here's indoors:
(Yes, she is already a musical genius)

And outdoors:
(We also hang her upside down and let her play with the hornet's nest in the front yard)

Indoors:
(Playing with diapers. Good one, eh? At least they're clean.)

Outdoors:
(Photogenic pair, no?)

Indoors, with some outdoor backlight:
(She likes it!)

Indoors with lots of outdoor light:
("Let...let me out" as sung by Billy Corgan OR "Won't you let me out of here?" as sung by Steven Malkmus as "Jenny")

So yeah. Not bad at all with natural light. Otherwise just looks like a regular camera phone. Anyway I am just happy to have a way to take pictures so I don't have to wait for El Esposo.

8 comments:

abby said...

I like the last picture of her being a rebel and trying to break out of her baby gate prison. Your phone camera is cool. Did you jump onto the iphone4 bandwagon. You should frame the one with her and daddy.

mj said...

I am way too cheap for the iphone. I'll leave that to the current breadwinner/technology obsessed. No this one was a free upgrade with Verizon called the Casio Exilim. You can drop it in the toilet and bang it with a hammer and it keeps ticking -- or something like that.

amanda said...

Your little A is the best of you two. She is so gorgeous!

amanda said...

Oh and P.S. I think 'L' and I have the same glasses, except mine are purple.

Unknown said...

She's a cutie :)

mj said...

hey thanks "in love." i just took a peek at your pregnancy blog and it's really great and detailed. i sort of wish i had captured that much. congrats and good luck!

mj said...

amanda,

i haven't seen any pics of your little ones in a while. are there any news ones for fb?

mj said...

um never mind, just found your blog. finally!