25 June 2009

Song Contest # 4

Holy pregnancy brain, Batman! I keep forgetting to post this. We have another song writing contest, courtesy of the previous winner, as follows . . .

This is my idea for another Song Writing Competition. Maybe it's not a good idea, but whatever, I won so I can do whatever I want right? This is it: you must write a song whose main emphasis/thematic motivation is either (1) an animal [as in a specific, individual animal like Tony the Tiger] or (2) animals [as in tigers in general].


Freakin' animals! I mean WHY NOT? Just--I don't know if it can be wolves. Never mind, it's not my contest. Let's regroup in a month, okay? Send your (basic and lo-fi) song to rocktastica at gmail dot com. Stop being a wuss about it. Just be like Nike. You know, feel the "Instant Karma." Do It.

No comments: