16 January 2007

My ep

Slowly but surely i am recording an ep. My dear lovely boyfriend is helping me every step of the way. He is a patient man. You see, i don't practice enough.

Those who care to know-- this is the tracklist, not necessarily in this order

Picture
The Weight
Rosa (by the Curators--i.e. written by me AND my brother)
David Brown
Zen and the art of software maintenance*

I also might might include my latest one: Got you where I want*

*actual recording has not started on these tracks

I'm excited. We were working on "The Weight" tonite. I confess I might be fondest of that one currently. It's about Ken Lay and some other things.

OK that's all I'm going to say. I mostly wanted to move the political post down the page because I weary of politics.

I also weary of capitalization rules, i guess. I edit all the livelong day and just am not feelin it right now.

No comments: