02 January 2007

Latest ROCK song

I wrote these song lyrix a little bit ago, but thanks to president number 38 i now have some free time today to post them. It's a pop song, which is probably called "Got you where I want" or some variation on that.

I got you where I want--
right next to me
But then where else
would you want to be?
I don't ask for much,
just some infinite love
in a needle point.

Give me a sweet expression
that shows how you feel
so I can see your heart
is beating for real.
Then when you get stuck
in one of your funks,
I can wait it out.

(Chorus)
I know how it is
Baby I know just how it is
but even so
I still ask for everything
you've got

I know I've got
a lot of nerve
to set out
my demands
How about a million dollars
in unmarked bills
Or just a wink from you?

Got you where I want
(this time I'm for real):
On a skyscraper
on top of a hill.
We're a couple base jumpers
with never-before-
tested parachutes.

(Either Repeat Chorus or the following alternate Chorus?)
But we know how it is
Baby we know just how it is
But even so
It's going to take everything
we've got

You know how it is
Baby you know just how it is
So then why
you wanna take everything?
???
----------------------------------------
I'm playing with the choruses and am undecided on them.

No comments: