24 January 2012

Baby Ninja

Baby brother gave us a scare today. At my appointment this morning, I was measuring six weeks behind! Six flippin' weeks! For the uninitiated, that "measurement" is based on fundal height, aka how tall is ye olde uterus these days by tape measure? So they sent me in for an ultrasound almost right away and in the meantime I had two hours to google every thing that might be wrong (fun). Turns out he's just a little hiding ninja and is measuring totally normal via ultrasound. From now on when people tell me "you're so small!" I will say one of four things:

-Yes, he's adept at blending in to his surroundings, like a ninja. Or Rambo.
-I know, how efficient is my awesome body, right?
-It's probably my rock solid abs.
-Shove it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'd go with rock solid abs. That's funny. I was super tiny like that with Zoie. I remember being 6 months preggy and people didn't even notice I was expecting.