12 October 2011

Toddler at Mommy's Dr. Appt.

Had a checkup at the dr. today and brought Little A. She mostly wreaked havoc, grabbing and pulling down everything in sight and shouting "Mommy, get down!" (I was told that all the kids say this) when I had to sit on the table. Finally she calmed down when the dr. let her wear the stethoscope and seemed to be somewhat intrigued when she got to sit on my chest and help the dr. hold the doppler microphone on my lower belly to hear little brother/sister--a precious moment to make up for all the screaming and havoc-wreaking. Then the dr. had her wipe the jelly off Mommy's belly, after which she lifted up her own shirt and said, "Want jelly on there!"

Pregnancy #1 appointment: Time to savor and quietly listen to my precious baby's heartbeat.

Pregnancy #2 appointment: Damage control with the toddler, and oh yeah was that a heartbeat? Cool.

1 comment:

Julie said...

woah i missed the big news! congrats on bebe #2!