02 December 2010

Yes, we had an anniversary

Since I already posted the mushy stuff and wrote a 4 page letter re: the details of how we met for LCD (since his memory of such things is for crap), I think I can keep it simple and say that I feel ridiculously lucky that I am in one of those marriages that actually got even better after the baby was born. I foresee year four continuing the trend of getting better all the time*.

I am thrilled that I get to keep him forever.


* It occurs to me that year two of dating was sort of excruciating at times (when it felt like all our foibles were under a microscope) and that may be why marriage has been so awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard that from several couples who had it rocky before they got married. They went through all the crap, second-guessing and really, really getting to know their someone before they got married. They say it was rougher before. Hmmm.