27 July 2010

Death By Consignment Shop


So maybe I'm a little obsessed. I love value and so I get stuff that seems to be a great value to, you know, save money. But am I really saving money? I mean, am I?

Still, isn't this one cool looking toy for a baby? And El Esposo is not too bad at cutting hair so there's a fair trade-off. And the baby has been getting angry at any toy that does not help her stand up lately. This one does (we tried it). I'm all about reducing her rage and diminishing her criminal impulses.

2 comments:

Joy said...

That toy is pretty much awesome and I'm sure will result in a well-adjusted contributing to society toddler.

amanda said...

I don't know how big that one is but they have a big one at library story time and when they take it out at the end for play time all the kids flock to it. It's a good one.