16 July 2010

The baby's source name

Today I introduced the baby to the source of her middle name.



Actually while this song was playing she just looked like she was about to sneeze the whole time. Pretty sure she really dug "In the Backseat" though; she tried to eat the CD player (yes I said CD player) as it was playing. I'm not sure why I waited so long. I mean I used the Thriller album (usually "Human Nature") to put her to sleep all the time for her first few months of life. I guess seven months is like a coming-of-age. And I recently heard an Arcade Fire interview. Anyway, yes we're cheesy. But we liked the name, so back off. And okay, yeah, she (the name source) is awesome. Does Erin read this blog? Remember when we first saw them in Ithaca at Cornell? I think it actually did change my life.

Also, I really don't know why the YouTube above is frozen into some evil deathmask of her face.

No comments: