31 July 2009

The time is nigh

If you need to take the night off from partying to focus on your animal song then that is what you have to do. There will be plenty of time for partyin' after midnight.

I re-learned a little something while watching a preview for what I thought was Bring it On #3, but which I now believe after searching IMDB is actually Bring it On #5. A spunky latina taught me that it's not about winning or losing; it's about whether you "traigalo" (bring it). Also, whether you have lots of attitude. And possibly whether you shove the privileged white girl's face in it.

How successful do you think a "Bring it On" film festival would be?

6 comments:

Joy said...

Funny, I was somewhere and saw a blurb for a new Bring it on Film. Seriously, five films? Actually, a Bring it on Film Fest sounds kind of awesome.

Steve said...

Wait, they made more than one of these films?!?! I never even saw that one!

mj said...

I'm thinking of renting them all just b/c of how ridiculous it would be. But maybe I should wait for an opportune moment. Possibly to relieve the pre-labor boredom?

The first one was pretty entertaining.

abby said...

I liked the first one too. I'd be up to seeing the other 5. You can see how they progressively get worse. High School Musical is the same way.

modestmuse said...

I think it would be a good idea. Too bad we're not there to join in the festivities. Neil just said he WANTS to see the sequels. Scary.

leslie said...

i saw some of the strange cult following of this film and successive film series. i have a better idea though, bring it on costume party. can you imagine all the freaky cheerleaders