02 December 2008

Hooray, we made it past the celebrity novelty/starter marriage marker!

I don't think you normally put a comma after "Hooray," but I felt good about it here.

But, this deserves many exclamation points and title case:
Our First Anniversary!!!
(It was on the first, actually, but I wasn't about to blog on that day.)

I can assure all two blog readers that my husband is wonderful and that I am lucky to be married to him (but if you know him you already realize this). Male odors notwithstanding, I pretty much hit the jackpot. A year later this is only more so.

*** Originally I wrote a whole blog full of musings and reflections on marriage year one, but this just doesn't seem like the right forum after all ***

3 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah, congrats! It flies by, doesn't it?!?!

Amanda said...

You made it! Congratulations!

modestmuse said...

Aw, come on, hit us with the good stuff! Congrats :)

Oh, and my word verification is editn. Cuz that's what we do!