23 December 2008

We are homeowners!

At least I think we are. We were in the house last night until almost 2:00 AM with the insane carpet guy, so I hope there was a good reason for that. That carpet guy was wi-red. I am unsure how many chemicals were competing in his system, but I am pretty sure he got us a good deal. Yesterday was such a day and my vacation starting tomorrow is shaping up to be hardcore, but we OWN a house now. We could tell some discouraging stories about the journey, but now they have a big, bright light at the end of the tunnel (not a train).

4 comments:

leslie said...

...unless you're talking about hopping on the Homeowners' Train, congrats!

Steve said...

Awesome! And the first few days and even weeks through the move and unpacking are tough, but it gets a lot better! Yah for you two!

Unknown said...

And now you are in the club, congrats...and ummm, save some money cuz you'll start thinking of projects. This happens for some reason when you own it. It's like "oh no, this is permanent, I need change" and then viola, you find yourself with hammer in hand.

modestmuse said...

Congrats! I thought the house in the photo below was yours, but I guess it looked a little too familiar. Can't wait to see your place though!