27 September 2006

Rocktastica! Rockstastica!

Here's the way this works. The titles of the next eleven posts will be determined by the first word that comes to my mind cooresponding to the letters in the word Rocktastica. Are you ready for this? Hold tight round yer head as your mind is about to be blown.

Regal
Ocular cavity
Claymation
Kindred spirits
Teetotaling
Asparagus
Savory nuggets
Tailor-made
Inquisitivity
Cellular Meiosis
Aperture


Were you, perhaps, expecting something different?

I would go back and edit that list but I feel the need to be true to my "Art."

I already know what I'm going to say about asparagus. Sit tight, crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you studied science.

David said...

re: asparagus. me too, it makes your pee smell.

also, you are a fan of so i married an axe murderer i can tell.