21 September 2006

Leaving YOU in the dust, TEAM

If the voice of two people is equal to popular demand, then by popular demand I am relinquishing my vice grip on teamred, my previous blog, and letting the shattered pieces of my former life fall where they may. Count the cliches in that sentence, I dare you. Teamred, I am leaving you in the dust. We had some great moments but you required too much of me. The constant vigilence to keep the comment box from filling with spam (I gave up some seven months ago), the few bucks to register the site, the technical devotion required to produce something truly stellar. Guess what? I don't have it in me.

However since I refuse to be silenced completely, I shall create this blog ROCK-TAS-TI-CA! It begins not with a bang but a whimper, like so . . .

"Hello. I am Rocktastica. If for no other reason than that my splendiferous name was not already being used on blogger, I had to be born."

Stay tuned for something actual.

----identify each cliche in this post and win!----

6 comments:

Steve said...

I want to welcome you to the club!!!! Damn, isn't peer pressure grand. But most importantly, now I will hopefully see more postings from you.

PS I am the first one to post on your site!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! And, bonus, I can leave comments!

Anonymous said...

I added you to my bloglines so you can't hide from me anymore. HAHAHAHA!!! I love reading your observations on life. I'm glad you finally have a blog of your own. You should try to pimp it to get more readership.

Unknown said...

bloglines? Pimp it? You and your new fangled terms he,he...no seriously what are bloglines? and what do you mean by pimp it? Abby, I think you may be way ahead of me over in the East (hanging head in shame)

mj said...

abz how do i link to your bidness? i forget where you are

Anonymous said...

I've tried to reply on this thing 5 times yesterday so I'll be short.

SJ..bloglines is a blog monitoring website so you don't have to check blogs 20 times a day. I follow about 35 so that would be a lot of wasted time waiting for an update. Bloglines wastes my time for me. To pimp means to advertise or market heavily. The urban dictionary has some non BYU approved definitions.

MJ...I guess I should get on making that blog. I don't have one. I'm just a commenter.