05 May 2011

That did not go so well

Just got off a conference call a few minutes ago with a bunch of guys I was meeting for the first time who were all talking specialized technical stuff I only have a rather generic background in. Oh, and at the same time, someone was picking up a bunch of casseroles from my house to take to the homeless services center place I usually go to monthly (just my lucky timing). Also my neighbor canceled on me for watching the babe, so she was being occupied somewhat by Curious George, though she came by often to shout at me. The best part of all is that I could not figure out how to make the mute button work on my phone. Gotta love working from home.

On another note, happy 17 months Little A!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

figured out the mute button for a meeting yesterday!