18 November 2010

Mind: blown

I just found out someone I know now also knows a lot of the same people I knew twenty years ago! For the last nineteen years I have been wondering how my first fake boyfriend has been doing since he moved away when I was thirteen (he happened to have a disease that can drastically shorten your lifespan). It turns out he is doing fine. It might be weird that I care so much but I am actually thrilled to hear this.

One of his sisters was actually the first person I knew of that had the name of my now-daughter. Yup, the seed was planted a long time ago. I feel like everything has come full circle and am waiting for the final cosmic whatsit to hit the fan.

1 comment:

abby said...

I once Google stalked my high school crush and found out he still looked cute. He's got a masters in drama and is an actor in LA. I guess that wasn't shocking considering he was working at a dinner theatre when last saw him.