12 March 2012

Meal Planning, I am doing it

I seriously can't handle it anymore and know it's going to be infinitely harder with two kidlets, so I'm really making it happen. Today we are eating Domino's for dinner, but I started making a list of stuff I know how to make, especially the ones I make frequently and that are somewhat easy when I am the only adult in the house. If my random three readers have any low-stress but still somewhat interesting and tasty recipes to share I would love it. Here's most of my ideas so far, Believe it or not the seafood stuff is the most likely to be eaten by the two-year-old.

My go-to meals
Linguini with clam sauce
Dijon/BK Breaded Fish
Stroganoff
Soup: chicken or beef with noodles, sweet potatoes, spinach, onions, carrots, etc.
Baked chicken
Sausage and spinach pasta
Baked salmon, rice, veggie

Sometimes meals
Spaghetti w/ meatballs
King Ranch Chicken
Tacos and Mexican Rice
Omelets

1 comment:

abby said...

Well I gave you my casserole recipe. Here's a really Mormon recipe for Taco Soup. I made it and loved it. Bonus is that it freezes really well http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/01/taco-soup/'. I recommend checking out the ourbestbites blog. It's made for women who don't want to spend forever in the kitchen and a lot of the recipes are quite simple. I have a friend that swears by their cookbook. They said every recipe they tried was good.