01 July 2011

Just a little stress

Nothing much. But it is amazing the difference between working 15 hours a week from home instead of 10 when you are otherwise a stay-at-home mom. It means more nights of hanging with my laptop instead of my LCD. I think the increased stress comes most from the fact that I could easily be working 20 hours or even more and getting through things faster, offering more services. But time is precious to me. So I do my best, but say "no thanks" much more than I would at a full-time job. It feels strange and a bit worrisome.

But things are good over here. We are much blessed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

As a smart Sister in my ward always says..."As the scriptures state 'And it came to pass' it didn't come to stay." So, hang in there. It's only for a season.

mj said...

It's a good point, but honestly if this is the worst thing we got right now, I might rather just keep it ove other looming challenges. Because mostly things are a-ok.