07 January 2009

It's time to name . . . . . . the company

Nope, not the baby.

Anyway, one of my freelance non-profit "clients" wants to actually pay me to do some actual writing, so it occurs to me that I need to be able to actually bill them, so I need an actual company. Yes, actually. Even though I fancy myself a writer, I am crap at titles. My main idea right now is "Melissa, the writer" with or without the comma. That's the sort of ideas a near-genius-level IQ will get you.

What does your near-genius-level IQ have for me?

2 comments:

Steve said...

How about, "Team Red". :) And there seems to be space under the "Rocktastica" umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Writing Solutions
Advanced Technology Logistics
Melissa Davies' Word Barn
Word Monsters Inc.
Colon Commanders
The Final Semicolon
Word Wranglers
Buttercream Professionals
It's Comma Time
Whose Business Plan is it anyway?
High Sense Low Cents
Budget Tech Writing: More words less Dollars
Mark Twain Business Writers
The Word Hole
Charles Dickens Professionals

I think you've got at least three winners in this list alone