31 August 2008

Round Two

I figured out how to convert the errant file format. Turns out it was really easy. Anyway, these are the answers to the challenge question: 4 songs whose lyrics start with the words "I lost."

Cardboard on the Dance Floor

Napkin

Fifty Bucks (or Someone Else's Wife)

(In Which I Fight the Devil in the Guise of Trenton Ashburn)


Feel free to vote your favorite. If you pick mine I will appreciate your loyalty, but may question your taste (I am working on a new version with completely different less annoying music). Nevertheless, the buzzer went off. And yes, I suppose I am giving myself the luxury of a caveat because it is my blog. Discuss amongst yourselves the fairness of that. Thank you all participants! Winner chooses the next challenge!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Two votes in a row by me for the Jenson family!

I did like where you were going with it MJ, but yeah, the music was distracting.

modestmuse said...

wow, tough! I wish I had an ounce of the talent all your entrants have. I liked different things about all the songs.