30 November 2006

Inquisitivity

58% inquisitive. I cheated by doing one of those personality tests. FYI, Google is my current favored mechanism of learning. But i found the site for this personality test from Sherpa's blog.

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (46%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
Accommodation (58%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Orderliness (44%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability (62%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Inquisitiveness (58%) moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so although I should be doing work, since I am at work, I decided to check out the test instead.
Extroversion 46%
Orderliness 66%
Emotional Stability 46%
Accommodation 50%
Inquisitiveness 52%

Although it says I am introverted and intellectually curious, I'm hoping it doesn't mean I am a sociopath.

Nakia

Unknown said...

This does not surprise me about you.

It said I was highly emotionally stable and moderately high on everything else. This may surprise others.