22 May 2009

Substitutes

I was going to post pictures from out trip some weeks ago, but I can't find that stupid cord that goes from my camera to my computer. And, I always forget to look for it when I actually have the time. Meanwhile, congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law that probably don't even know this blog exists! Healthy baby girl # 4born 1:30 am today! (I guess that means my new niece has the same birthday as my pal, Abz! Happy Birthday to both!) And now, here are the substitutes from google images:








3 comments:

abby said...

Congratulations on the new niece! If she has my name, that would be really ironic. I'm glad to see my Facebook birthday count down was for her birthday not mine. :) I declare that Baby J #4 is more brilliant and beautiful than her sisters because she was born on the best day of the year.

Steve said...

Cool! You went to Italy! Looks like Rome and Venice, not to mention the countryside. So, which place was your favorite? I could live in Venice with no problems, haha.

mj said...

Southern France and Italy. One of these days I'll tell the story.

Abby - She does not have the same name as you, but it is almost the same. Well it has two of the same letters. So anyway, it's pretty close.